Live Olive Leaf & Myrtle Garland
- The aromatic olive leaves and fresh myrtle in our garland are harvested by hand and naturally dried on a family farm in central California. In lush green and soft beige, the herbs create an elegant holiday accent that’s perfect above a mantel or laced along a banister.
- 8" diameter, 6’ long
- Fresh elements are hand gathered, then arranged to form a garland using wire.
- Hand made from olive and myrtle leaves harvested in central California.
- For use indoors or in a covered outdoor porch area.
- Dimensions & Care
- This fresh garland will last up to one year.
- It is made fresh and begins its drying process once shipped.
- To prolong its freshness, keep garland away from direct heat sources and sunlight.
- The garland will dry naturally once hung or displayed. Avoid moving it once dry to help prevent breaking or shedding.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).