Live Succulent Garden
In hues ranging from pale blues and greens to deep oranges and reds, these live succulents display an amazing array of nature’s colors. An ideal gift for a garden enthusiast, they are artfully arranged in a redwood planter.
- 12" square, 4" deep
- Redwood box, soil and assorted succulents, including Aeonium "Kiwi" or Tricolor and, exclusive to Pottery Barn, the Perle von Nürnberg.
- Backed with two hangers on opposite sides. Rotate box every two to three weeks.
- Grown in Oregon.
- For both indoor and outdoor display. Protect from freezing temperatures; bring box indoors when necessary.
- Care instruction included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Succulents like a well-draining soil and they can be grown inside or outdoors.
- Growing succulents outdoors depends on the area of the country you live in.
- In cooler areas they can be placed in full sun. In warmer areas they should be placed in partial sun.
- Plants grown outside should be protected from freezing temperatures.
- Light: It is best to keep your succulents out of direct sunlight for one week after arrival. Succulents prefer some protection from midday sun if kept outside. Indoors; a south facing window is ideal.
- Water: Ideally soak succulents once every three to ten weeks depending on plant needs. Water is needed when the soil is hard and dry to the feel or the leaves have puckered. Do not mist or surface spray as this practice encourages shallow roots and weak plants.
- Fertilizing: Little fertilizer is needed. In the spring and summer a feeding of liquid fertilizer (15-30-15) can be added to the soaking water.
- Pruning: Succulents grow slowly, to maintain proper shape, pinch or prune back. Cuttings can be placed into a pot once callused to start new plants.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.