Live Alfresco Amaryllis Bulb Garden
The amaryllis is loved for its dazzling colors and large, trumpet-like blossoms. Nestled inside a wooden basket, these bold blooms create a festive atmosphere.
- Basket: 9" diameter, 4.5" high
- Bulbs come nestled in a soil-less mix.
- Basket is made of wood and is lined.
- Bulb garden produces from one to three stems, each with three or more flowers.
- Bulbs will bloom four to eight weeks after planting.
- Bulb garden includes three South African miniature amaryllis bulbs and soil disks.
- Care and growing instructions included.
- For indoor use only.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Place soil disks in decorative pot and slowly add one cup of water.
- Mix soil lightly and add more water as needed until soil becomes moist and fluffy.
- Plant bulb so the top 1/3 of the bulb remains above the soil surface. Gently firm the soil around bulb.
- Water well but do not allow soil to become waterlogged.
- Place the pot in a sunny location at room temperature.
- Water sparingly until about two inches of green has emerged from the top of the bulb.
- Keep soil moist but not waterlogged.
- To prolong the blooms, maintain temperature at 55–65° F with indirect light.
- Once flowers have faded, remove them by twisting gently away from the main stalk or use garden pruners.
- Leave the main stalk and foliage intact.
- Continue to water and fertilize as needed.
- In late summer, stop watering and let the foliage die back.
- Remove the bulb and store it at 50–65° F in a dark and dry place for at least eight weeks.
- Repot and resume watering about four to eight weeks before you want your amaryllis to flower again.
- Amaryllis is a tender bulb. It should not be stored at or subjected to temperatures below 35°.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.