Live Alfresco Amaryllis Bulb Garden
The amaryllis is loved for its dazzling colors and large, trumpet-like blossoms. Nestled inside a wooden basket, these bold blooms create a festive atmosphere.
- Basket: 9" diameter, 4.5" high
- Bulbs come nestled in a soil-less mix.
- Basket is made of wood and is lined.
- Bulb garden produces from one to three stems, each with three or more flowers.
- Bulbs will bloom four to eight weeks after planting.
- Bulb garden includes three South African miniature amaryllis bulbs and soil disks.
- Care and growing instructions included.
- For indoor use only.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Place soil disks in decorative pot and slowly add one cup of water.
- Mix soil lightly and add more water as needed until soil becomes moist and fluffy.
- Plant bulb so the top 1/3 of the bulb remains above the soil surface. Gently firm the soil around bulb.
- Water well but do not allow soil to become waterlogged.
- Place the pot in a sunny location at room temperature.
- Water sparingly until about two inches of green has emerged from the top of the bulb.
- Keep soil moist but not waterlogged.
- To prolong the blooms, maintain temperature at 55–65° F with indirect light.
- Once flowers have faded, remove them by twisting gently away from the main stalk or use garden pruners.
- Leave the main stalk and foliage intact.
- Continue to water and fertilize as needed.
- In late summer, stop watering and let the foliage die back.
- Remove the bulb and store it at 50–65° F in a dark and dry place for at least eight weeks.
- Repot and resume watering about four to eight weeks before you want your amaryllis to flower again.
- Amaryllis is a tender bulb. It should not be stored at or subjected to temperatures below 35°.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.