Live Red Tulip & Hyacinths Bulb Garden
- Bring cheerful color and natural beauty to a room with these bright blooms. Fragrant hyacinths are a striking accent to the classic red tulips, creating a lively indoor garden.
- Basket: 9" diameter, 4.5" high
- Bulb garden includes 8 red tulip and 3 red hyacinth bulbs.
- Bulbs come nestled in a soil-less mix.
- Basket is made of wood and is lined.
- Care and growing instructions included.
- For indoor use only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Carefully locate the rim of the pot and gently remove the pot from the box. The bulb shoots may be above the soil line and can be brittle.
- Remove the moss and water well. If your potted bulbs arrive frozen, let them thaw overnight before watering.
- If you are unable to care for your pot of bulbs immediately, water them well, and keep in a cool (not below freezing), dark place for a short period of time.
- Place the pot in a sink or bowl of water for about 30 minutes to let the soil absorb the water.
- Place the pot in a cool location (between 40 and 60°F is ideal) that receives bright light.
- Keep soil moist but not saturated.
- Remove flowers as they fade. Bulbs can be replanted outdoors in a sunny location after blooming (zones 3–8) once all danger of frost has past.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).