Live Red Tulip & Hyacinths Bulb Garden
Bring cheerful color and natural beauty to a room with these bright blooms. Fragrant hyacinths are a striking accent to the classic red tulips, creating a lively indoor garden.
- Basket: 9" diameter, 4.5" high
- Bulb garden includes 8 red tulip and 3 red hyacinth bulbs.
- Bulbs come nestled in a soil-less mix.
- Basket is made of wood and is lined.
- Care and growing instructions included.
- For indoor use only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Carefully locate the rim of the pot and gently remove the pot from the box. The bulb shoots may be above the soil line and can be brittle.
- Remove the moss and water well. If your potted bulbs arrive frozen, let them thaw overnight before watering.
- If you are unable to care for your pot of bulbs immediately, water them well, and keep in a cool (not below freezing), dark place for a short period of time.
- Place the pot in a sink or bowl of water for about 30 minutes to let the soil absorb the water.
- Place the pot in a cool location (between 40 and 60°F is ideal) that receives bright light.
- Keep soil moist but not saturated.
- Remove flowers as they fade. Bulbs can be replanted outdoors in a sunny location after blooming (zones 3–8) once all danger of frost has past.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.