Live Cypress Tree in Moss Pot
Spread holiday cheer in any room with this beautiful tree of lush green leaves. Decorate it with some glittery tinsel and bright red ribbon to create a beautiful holiday accent in your home or office.
- Mediterranean Cypress: 6.5" diameter, 5" high; grows to 60 feet high
- Comes tucked inside a basket of natural moss.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay in northern California.
- Comes with detailed care instructions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal 50-75° F. Once acclimated, tolerates 10-90° F.
- Water: Constantly moist. Never allow soil to dry completely or remain soggy. Good drainage is important.
- Light: Prefers full sun. This cypress should do well indoors for 4–6 weeks but is not suitable as a long-term houseplant. After the holidays, get it outdoors, temperatures willing.
- Fertilizer: Any well-balanced plant fertilizer can be used; slow release capsules work well.
- Soil: Indoor, a 50-50 mix of peat moss and fir bark is good. Outdoor, almost any well-draining soil will do.
- Garden suitability / USDA zones: Hardy in zones 8–10 (possibly zone 7), but will not tolerate freezing temperatures for long periods of time.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).