Live Fir & Red Fruit Wreath
Grown, cut fresh and made by hand at a family-owned farm in Salinas Valley, California, our live wreath is an extraordinary adornment that dries beautifully for ongoing use.
- 22" diameter, 6" deep
- Hand made from fresh fir, cedar, red ornaments, faux berries and faux glittered apples wrapped onto a wire frame.
- Red grosgrain ribbon.
- Botanicals harvested in central California.
- For indoor use or covered porch area.
- Dimensions & Care
- Place indoors or outdoors in a protected area away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Wreath will be fresh for a few days and then dry.
- Dry wreath can be displayed for many months.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).