A Year of Live Hydrangeas
- Online Only
- Send someone special a holiday gift that keeps on giving all year long. Grown in beautiful Half Moon Bay, California, these hydrangeas are carefully cultivated to bring lush petals, rich colors and sweet fragrances to your indoor or outdoor garden every season of the year.
- Spring: 6" White Hydrangea
- Summer: 6" Angel’s Parasol
- Fall: 6" Vintage Hydrangea
- Winter: 6" Peppermint Twist Hydrangea
- 6.5" diameter, 5" high; grows to 16–21" high
- Comes tucked inside a basket of natural moss.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay in northern California.
- Each hydrangea comes with detailed care instructions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal at 55–75°F during growth period, but tolerates 34–90°F; 20–50°F during dormancy.
- Water: Drench thoroughly; drain excess water.
- Extra attention is required for Vintage Hydrangea, as the flower heads will not wilt even when the soil is dry.
- Light: Indoors, any light, but prefers medium to fairly bright light. In the garden, morning sun, afternoon shade.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming period; otherwise, apply an acidic fertilizer.
- Soil: A mixture of peat moss and top soil is recommended.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).