Live Fuschia Azalea in Moss Pot
Known as the royalty of the garden, these azaleas bloom with a burst of brilliant color that displays itself above a rich canopy of dark green leaves.
- Pot: 6" diameter, 5" high
- Azalea grows to 12–16" high
- Potted azalea comes tucked inside a natural moss basket.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Detailed care instructions provided.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal at 50–75°F; tolerates 33–90°F while flowering; 20–90°F during dormancy. Will tolerate short, light frosts. Protect from heavy frosts.
- Water: Keep moist at all times. Drench thoroughly when watering. Excessive drying out or excessive sogginess causes leaf drop.
- Light: These are shade azaleas. Provide medium shade and avoid full sun.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming. Use an acidic fertilizer suited for rhododendrons and azaleas.
- Soil: An acidic soil such as one high in peat moss is preferred.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).