Live Herb Garden
- Transform your windowsill or empty counter space into a growing garden of savory herbs. There’s nothing like fresh seasonings right off the vine to elevate the taste of a home-cooked meal.
- 13" long x 5” wide
- Herbs are 100% organically grown.
- Each herb comes in a 4 inch–square plastic pot placed inside the trough.
- Herbs are ready for cooking and eating.
- Trough is made of wood.
- Set of 3 herbs includes fresh, live basil, oregano and rosemary.
- Preferably for indoor use.
- Includes care instructions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy or too dry.
- Place in medium to bright light.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).