Live Herb Wreaths, Set of 3
The perfect gift for cooks, this fragrant wreath is handcrafted of culinary herbs grown without pesticides on a family-owned farm in Monterey, California.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted from real herbs wrapped onto a wire frame.
- Herbs can be used for cooking; wash herbs thoroughly before using.
- Each wreath is handmade of natural ingredients, and no two are exactly alike.
- Herbs will dry naturally and may lighten in color with time. To prolong color, keep the wreath away from sources of heat and sunlight.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wreath will arrive secured to the box with cable ties. To remove wreath, cut the ties from the back of the box and gently lift it out.
- Some shedding will occur the box during transit; the scattered bits can be gathered for use in a potpourri.
- Each wreath has been made especially full to compensate for any shedding during shipment.
- Recommended for indoor hanging, wreath hangs from back of wire frame .
- Dimensions & Care
- Marjoram: 10" diameter, 3.5" thick
- Rosemary: 9" diameter, 3.5" thick
- Thyme: 9" diameter, 3.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wash herbs thoroughly before using in food preparation.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.