Live Herb Wreaths, Set of 3
The perfect gift for cooks, this fragrant wreath is handcrafted of culinary herbs grown without pesticides on a family-owned farm in Monterey, California.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted from real herbs wrapped onto a wire frame.
- Herbs can be used for cooking; wash herbs thoroughly before using.
- Each wreath is handmade of natural ingredients, and no two are exactly alike.
- Herbs will dry naturally and may lighten in color with time. To prolong color, keep the wreath away from sources of heat and sunlight.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wreath will arrive secured to the box with cable ties. To remove wreath, cut the ties from the back of the box and gently lift it out.
- Some shedding will occur the box during transit; the scattered bits can be gathered for use in a potpourri.
- Each wreath has been made especially full to compensate for any shedding during shipment.
- Recommended for indoor hanging, wreath hangs from back of wire frame .
- Dimensions & Care
- Marjoram: 10" diameter, 3.5" thick
- Rosemary: 9" diameter, 3.5" thick
- Thyme: 9" diameter, 3.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wash herbs thoroughly before using in food preparation.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.