Live Herb Wreaths, Set of 3
The perfect gift for cooks, this fragrant wreath is handcrafted of culinary herbs grown without pesticides on a family-owned farm in Monterey, California.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted from real herbs wrapped onto a wire frame.
- Herbs can be used for cooking; wash herbs thoroughly before using.
- Each wreath is handmade of natural ingredients, and no two are exactly alike.
- Herbs will dry naturally and may lighten in color with time. To prolong color, keep the wreath away from sources of heat and sunlight.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wreath will arrive secured to the box with cable ties. To remove wreath, cut the ties from the back of the box and gently lift it out.
- Some shedding will occur the box during transit; the scattered bits can be gathered for use in a potpourri.
- Each wreath has been made especially full to compensate for any shedding during shipment.
- Recommended for indoor hanging, wreath hangs from back of wire frame .
- Dimensions & Care
- Marjoram: 10" diameter, 3.5" thick
- Rosemary: 9" diameter, 3.5" thick
- Thyme: 9" diameter, 3.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wash herbs thoroughly before using in food preparation.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).