Live Ivy Classic Topiary
The elegant form of this topiary makes it a striking addition to any room. Carefully grown and shaped, it follows an ancient art that has decorated homes and gardens for millennia.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Shown in our Isadora Planters (sold separately)
- Ivy is potted at the base and wrapped on a wire frame.
- Grown in California.
- Dimensions & Care
- Single: 12" diameter, 36" high
- Double: 8" diameter at top, 12" diameter at bottom, 46" high
- Plastic Pot: 10" diameter, 8.25" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Light: Expose to filtered natural light, preferably in a north- or east-facing window; or artificial light no further than one foot away, at least eight hours a day. In summer, a shaded outdoor porch or patio, with no direct afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow to dry slightly before watering. Carefully pour water onto the surface of the soil until it drains out the bottom. Do not allow plant to stand in water.
- Temperature: 40–80 degrees F indoors; minimum 10 degrees F outdoors.
- Fertilizer: Feed monthly while the plant is actively growing. Avoid fertilizing a stressed plant.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.