Live Ivy Classic Topiary
- Online Only
The elegant form of this topiary makes it a striking addition to any room. Carefully grown and shaped, it follows an ancient art that has decorated homes and gardens for millennia.
- Single: 12" diameter, 36" high
- Double: 8" diameter at top, 12" diameter at bottom, 46" high
- Plastic Pot: 10" diameter, 8.25" high
- Shown in our Isadora Planters (sold separately)
- Ivy is potted at the base and wrapped on a wire frame.
- Grown in California.
- Dimensions & Care
- Light: Filtered natural light, preferably in a north- or east-facing window; or artificial light no further than one foot away, at least eight hours a day. In summer, a shaded outdoor porch or patio, with no direct afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow to dry slightly before watering. Carefully pour water on the surface of the soil until it drains out the bottom. Do not allow plant to stand in water.
- Temperature: 40–80° F indoors; minimum 10° F outdoors.
- Fertilizer: Monthly while the plant is actively growing. Avoid fertilizing a stressed plant.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).