Live Ivy Globe Topiary
Two abundant globes of fresh ivy add an elegant sculptural element to garden patios and indoor spaces. Gentle light brings out the ivy’s various shades of green and yellow.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ivy is potted at the base and wrapped on a wire frame.
- Shown in our Isadora Planters (sold separately)
- Grown in California.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Ivy Globe: 12" diameter, 20" high
- Large Ivy Globe: 20" diameter, 28" high
- Plastic Pot: 8.5" diameter, 6.5" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Light: Filtered natural light, preferably in a north- or east-facing window; or artificial light no further than one foot away, at least eight hours a day. In summer, a shaded outdoor porch or patio, with no direct afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow to dry slightly before watering. Carefully pour water on the surface of the soil until some drains out the bottom. Do not allow plant to stand in water.
- Temperature: 40–80° F indoors; minimum 10° F outdoors.
- Fertilizer: Monthly while the plant is actively growing. Avoid fertilizing a stressed plant.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).