Live Ivy Globe Topiary
Two abundant globes of fresh ivy add an elegant sculptural element to garden patios and indoor spaces. Gentle light brings out the ivy’s various shades of green and yellow.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ivy is potted at the base and wrapped on a wire frame.
- Shown in our Isadora Planters (sold separately)
- Grown in California.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Ivy Globe: 12" diameter, 20" high
- Large Ivy Globe: 20" diameter, 28" high
- Plastic Pot: 8.5" diameter, 6.5" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Light: Filtered natural light, preferably in a north- or east-facing window; or artificial light no further than one foot away, at least eight hours a day. In summer, a shaded outdoor porch or patio, with no direct afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow to dry slightly before watering. Carefully pour water on the surface of the soil until some drains out the bottom. Do not allow plant to stand in water.
- Temperature: 40–80° F indoors; minimum 10° F outdoors.
- Fertilizer: Monthly while the plant is actively growing. Avoid fertilizing a stressed plant.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.