Live Ivy Bunny Topiary
Displayed on the front porch or in the entryway, these critters help welcome guests and celebrate the season. Each is handmade with “fur” of soft moss and lush English ivy that’s specially grown in Half Moon Bay, California.
- Sitting Bunny: 12" long x 5" wide x 16" high
- Standing Bunny: 14" long x 6" wide x 11" high
- Made of welded galvanized steel covered with green moss and Shamrock English ivy.
- Grown in greenhouses in Half Moon Bay and best suited for a covered porch or patio.
- Grow indoors in a well lit area away from a heater or air conditioner.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Growing Instructions: Ivy is easy to grow in most environments. To grow it indoors, make sure it receives good air circulation. To grow it outdoors, move it inside during the winter to protect it from frost. Ivy prefers temperatures of 55–70 degrees F. If the temperature rises above this range, increase humidity through frequent misting.
- Light: Ivy is not fussy about light and will grow well in most situations. For optimum growth, place it in a bright room away from direct sunlight.
- Water: Keep the soil slightly moist at all times. Never allow the pot to rest in a water-filled saucer. Water less often in fall and winter. Submerge the entire topiary in a deep sink or bucket of water for a few minutes or until bubbles cease. Repeat every few days or when topiary feels light.
- Humidity: Mist the foliage once a day.
- Fertilizer: Feed once every two or three months in spring and summer with a liquid house plant fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Pruning: To encourage bushiness and retain the topiary’s shape, frequently trim new growth and train new shoots to cover bare areas as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).