Live Ivy Spiral Topiary
The ancient art of topiary has been used for thousands of years to decorate homes, palaces, patios and magnificent gardens. In a modern twist on this tradition, vines of climbing ivy spiral around a sculptural wire frame that’s been gently weathered for an antique look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ivy is potted at the base and wrapped on a wire frame.
- Shown in our Isadora Planters (sold separately)
- Grown in California.
- Dimensions & Care
- Spiral Globe: 24" diameter, 36" high
- Ivy Spiral: 23" diameter, 70" high
- Plastic Pot: 13" diameter, 9.5" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Light: Expose to filtered natural light, preferably in a north- or east-facing window; or artificial light no further than one foot away, at least eight hours a day. In summer, a shaded outdoor porch or patio, with no direct afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow to dry slightly before watering. Carefully pour water onto the surface of the soil until it drains out the bottom. Do not allow plant to stand in water.
- Temperature: 40–80 degrees F indoors; minimum 10 degrees F outdoors.
- Fertilizer: Feed monthly while the plant is actively growing. Avoid fertilizing a stressed plant.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.