Live Ivy Wreath
With layers of rich green leaves overlapping to create a lush look, this ivy wreath has a traditional, timeless quality that makes the holidays feel warm and welcoming.
- Small: 13” diameter, 4.5” deep
- Large: 17” diameter, 4.5” deep
- Live ivy is wrapped over a moss-covered galvanized wire frame.
- Burlap ribbon for hanging.
- Before watering, remove the wreath from the door or wall where it is hung, and lay it flat for even water distribution.
- Let it drain for one to two hours before re-hanging.
- Water once the wreath is quite dry; do not allow the moss to remain soggy.
- To avoid staining the door or wall, place a piece of plastic wrap between the wreath and the door or wall. (The moss is natural and will leach its coloration while wet.)
- Trim off unwanted or excess growth.
Perishable items are shipped from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days.
Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states.
Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).