Live White Hydrangea in Moss Pot
Bright white blossoms give this hydrangea its standout character. Planted indoors or out, it’s a beautiful addition to your home garden, or a thoughtful gift for someone special.
- 6” White Hydrangea
- 6.5" diameter, 5" high; grows to 16"–21" high
- Comes tucked inside a basket of natural moss.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Each hydrangea comes with detailed care instructions.
- Temperature: Ideal at 55–75°F during growth period, but tolerates 34–90°F; 20–50°F during dormancy.
- Water: Drench thoroughly; drain excess water.
- Light: Indoors, any light, but prefers medium to fairly bright light. In the garden, morning sun, afternoon shade.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming period; otherwise, apply an acidic fertilizer.
- Soil: A mixture of peat moss and top soil is recommended.
Perishable items are shipped from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days.
Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states.
Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).