Live Jasmine Wreath in Moss Pot
The jasmine flower is well loved for its sweet, full-bodied fragrance and alabaster petals. Woven into a wreath of lush green leaves, the pinwheel-like blossoms bring aromatic elegance to mantels and dining tables.
- Plastic Pot: 5" diameter, 5" high
- Jasmine grows to 17–19" high
- Pot is topped with moss.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Includes specific care instructions.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Light: Bright light to full sun while in bloom.
- Water: Keep soil constantly moist, but not soggy. Drench thoroughly when watering. Excessive drying out or excessive prolonged sogginess causes leaf drop.
- Temperature: 55–75° F; tolerates 5–90° F. Frost-hardy to 20° F once established in the ground outdoors.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming. In growth phase, fertilize with an evenly balanced formulation.
- Soil: Peat moss, top soil and pumice. Soil needs to be well-drained.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.