Live Jasmine Wreath in Moss Pot
The jasmine flower is well loved for its sweet, full-bodied fragrance and alabaster petals. Woven into a wreath of lush green leaves, the pinwheel-like blossoms bring aromatic elegance to mantels and dining tables.
- Plastic Pot: 5" diameter, 5" high
- Jasmine grows to 17–19" high
- Pot is topped with moss.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Includes specific care instructions.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Light: Bright light to full sun while in bloom.
- Water: Keep soil constantly moist, but not soggy. Drench thoroughly when watering. Excessive drying out or excessive prolonged sogginess causes leaf drop.
- Temperature: 55–75° F; tolerates 5–90° F. Frost-hardy to 20° F once established in the ground outdoors.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming. In growth phase, fertilize with an evenly balanced formulation.
- Soil: Peat moss, top soil and pumice. Soil needs to be well-drained.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.