Live Jasmine Wreath in Moss Pot
The jasmine flower is well loved for its sweet, full-bodied fragrance and alabaster petals. Woven into a wreath of lush green leaves, the pinwheel-like blossoms bring aromatic elegance to mantels and dining tables.
- Plastic Pot: 5" diameter, 5" high
- Jasmine grows to 17–19" high
- Pot is topped with moss.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Includes specific care instructions.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Light: Bright light to full sun while in bloom.
- Water: Keep soil constantly moist, but not soggy. Drench thoroughly when watering. Excessive drying out or excessive prolonged sogginess causes leaf drop.
- Temperature: 55–75° F; tolerates 5–90° F. Frost-hardy to 20° F once established in the ground outdoors.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming. In growth phase, fertilize with an evenly balanced formulation.
- Soil: Peat moss, top soil and pumice. Soil needs to be well-drained.
Perishable items are shipped from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days.
Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states.
Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).