Live Yellow Calla Lily in Moss Pot
Either for your own indoor or outdoor garden, or as a thoughtful gift, our live yellow calla lily brings bright blooms and greenery to any space. This elegant flowering plant comes straight from the grower in beautiful Half Moon Bay, California.
- 6.5” diameter, 5" high; calla lily grows to 15–23” high
- Comes tucked inside a natural moss–covered basket.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Detailed care instructions are provided with each plant.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal at 50–70°F; tolerates 38–80°F.
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist, but never soggy; prefers soil on the dry side.
- Light: Bright light to full sun. Flower color intensifies in bright light and cool temperatures. Fading occurs under lower light and warmer conditions.
- Fertilizer: None required while blooming. In growth phase, supply an acidic formulation.
- Soil: Fast-draining soil. A mixture of peat moss, fir bark, pumice and sand is recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.