Live Yellow Calla Lily in Moss Pot
- Online Only
- Either for your own indoor or outdoor garden, or as a thoughtful gift, our live yellow calla lily brings bright blooms and greenery to any space. This elegant flowering plant comes straight from the grower in beautiful Half Moon Bay, California.
- 6.5” diameter, 5" high; calla lily grows to 15–23” high
- Comes tucked inside a natural moss–covered basket.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Detailed care instructions are provided with each plant.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal at 50–70°F; tolerates 38–80°F.
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist, but never soggy; prefers soil on the dry side.
- Light: Bright light to full sun. Flower color intensifies in bright light and cool temperatures. Fading occurs under lower light and warmer conditions.
- Fertilizer: None required while blooming. In growth phase, supply an acidic formulation.
- Soil: Fast-draining soil. A mixture of peat moss, fir bark, pumice and sand is recommended.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).