Live Phalaenopsis Orchid In Glass Vase
- Online Only
Our white Kaleidoscope Phalaenopsis Orchid is accented with a bright yellow or purple center, bringing dramatic beauty to your indoor space.
- Glass Cylinder: 6" diameter, 6" high
- Glass Cube: 6" square, 6" high
- Orchid grows to 22–28" high
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Comes with detailed care instructions.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- For indoor growing and display only.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight, as leaves burn easily. Yellow or splotchy leaves indicate plant is getting too much light.
- Water: Water lightly every 20–30 days, if needed. Best if allowed to almost dry out between waterings. Check the medium with your finger; if you feel moisture, do not water. Your orchid is potted in moss, which holds moisture extremely well. Do not allow the pot to stand in water.
- Temperature: Day: 68–78°F; night: 65–75°F. Orchid does best in an environment with an even temperature, especially when in bud. Chilly temperatures or draft areas can cause flowers and buds to drop.
- Reblooming: When last flower drops, cut the stem halfway between base and top at an angle between the nodes for a possible re-bloom. If a rebloom does not occur within 45 days, cut the stem down to about an inch high for a new spike the following winter/spring. During the winter months, place your phalaenopsis on a north-facing window ledge with no direct sun for 45 days or until a new stem begins. Orchid temperature must drop to 58–60°F to force a new flower stem. Once a new stem begins, place orchid in the recommended even temperature range for growing.
- Fertilizer: When your orchid is blooming, fertilizer is not needed. If you wish to fertilize, we recommend a balanced fertilizer such as 12-12-12 or similar ratio. Apply fertilizer at one-quarter strength with every other watering. To encourage bloom production, a high-phosphorus fertilizer (such as 10-30-20) may be applied.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).