Live Phalaenopsis Orchid In Glass Vase
Our white Kaleidoscope Phalaenopsis Orchid is accented with a bright yellow or purple center, bringing dramatic beauty to your indoor space.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Comes with detailed care instructions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Glass Cylinder: 6" diameter, 6" high
- Glass Cube: 6" square, 6" high
- Orchid grows to 22–28" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For indoor growing and display only.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight, as leaves burn easily. Yellow or splotchy leaves indicate plant is getting too much light.
- Water: Water lightly every 20–30 days, if needed. Best if allowed to almost dry out between waterings. Check the medium with your finger; if you feel moisture, do not water. Your orchid is potted in moss, which holds moisture extremely well. Do not allow the pot to stand in water.
- Temperature: Day: 68–78°F; night: 65–75°F. Orchid does best in an environment with an even temperature, especially when in bud. Chilly temperatures or draft areas can cause flowers and buds to drop.
- Reblooming: When last flower drops, cut the stem halfway between base and top at an angle between the nodes for a possible re-bloom. If a rebloom does not occur within 45 days, cut the stem down to about an inch high for a new spike the following winter/spring. During the winter months, place your phalaenopsis on a north-facing window ledge with no direct sun for 45 days or until a new stem begins. Orchid temperature must drop to 58–60°F to force a new flower stem. Once a new stem begins, place orchid in the recommended even temperature range for growing.
- Fertilizer: When your orchid is blooming, fertilizer is not needed. If you wish to fertilize, we recommend a balanced fertilizer such as 12-12-12 or similar ratio. Apply fertilizer at one-quarter strength with every other watering. To encourage bloom production, a high-phosphorus fertilizer (such as 10-30-20) may be applied.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.