Live Magnolia & Noble Fir Wreath with Burlap Ribbon
Grown, cut fresh and crafted by hand at a family-owned farm in Salinas Valley, California, our live wreath and garland make an extraordinary adornment that dries beautifully for ongoing use.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hand made from real magnolia leaves harvested in central California and wrapped onto a wire frame.
- Burlap bow.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- For use indoors or in a covered outdoor porch area.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" diameter, 5" deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- These fresh wreaths will last up to one year.
- They are made fresh and begin their drying process once shipped.
- To prolong their freshness, keep away from direct heat sources and sunlight.
- The wreaths will dry naturally once hung or displayed.
- Once dry, avoid moving them to help prevent breakage or shedding.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.