Live Vintage Harvest Hydrangea in Moss Pot
Either for your own indoor or outdoor garden, or as a thoughtful gift, our live hydrangea brings bright blooms and greenery to any space. This lush flowering plant comes straight from the grower in beautiful Half Moon Bay, California.
- 6.5” diameter, 5" high; grows to 14–22" high
- Comes tucked inside a basket of natural moss.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Detailed care instructions are provided with each plant.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal at 55–75°F during growth period, but tolerates 34–90°F; 20–50°F during dormancy.
- Water: Drench thoroughly; drain excess water. Extra attention is required for Vintage Harvest as the flower heads will not wilt even when the soil is dry.
- Light: Indoors, any light, but prefers medium to fairly bright light. In the garden, morning sun, afternoon shade.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming period; otherwise, apply an acidic fertilizer.
- Soil: A mixture of peat moss and top soil is recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).