Live Vintage Harvest Hydrangea in Moss Pot
Either for your own indoor or outdoor garden, or as a thoughtful gift, our live hydrangea brings bright blooms and greenery to any space. This lush flowering plant comes straight from the grower in beautiful Half Moon Bay, California.
- 6.5” diameter, 5" high; grows to 14–22" high
- Comes tucked inside a basket of natural moss.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Detailed care instructions are provided with each plant.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal at 55–75°F during growth period, but tolerates 34–90°F; 20–50°F during dormancy.
- Water: Drench thoroughly; drain excess water. Extra attention is required for Vintage Harvest as the flower heads will not wilt even when the soil is dry.
- Light: Indoors, any light, but prefers medium to fairly bright light. In the garden, morning sun, afternoon shade.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming period; otherwise, apply an acidic fertilizer.
- Soil: A mixture of peat moss and top soil is recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.