Live Christmas Cactus in Moss Pot
The exquisite petals of the zygocactus, commonly called the Christmas Cactus, are so radiant, they seem to shimmer in the light. Bringing warmth and beauty to the holidays, this plant is easy to grow indoors and, with the proper care, can continue to bloom year after year.
- Pot: 6" diameter, 5" high
- Zygocactus grows to 10–13" high
- Potted plant comes tucked inside a natural moss basket with a plastic liner.
- Detailed care instructions provided.
- Plastic liner has a drainage hole.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Temperature: Ideal at 60–75°F; tolerates 38–90°F. Will tolerate short, light frosts. Will not tolerate freezing conditions. Keep plant in a cool location for longer-lasting blooms.
- Water: Keep moist, but never soggy. Can tolerate some drought, but not extreme drought.
- Light: Medium diffused. If plant des not rebloom, try placing it in a spot where it will receive 13–14 hours of total darkness per day for a period of seven weeks.
- Fertilizer: None required during blooming. After plant is finished blooming, a light feeding with a time-release capsule containing an evenly balanced nutrient mix is desirable.
- Soil: Peat moss.
Perishable items are shipped from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days.
Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states.
Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).