The exquisite petals of the zygocactus, commonly called the Christmas Cactus, are so radiant, they seem to shimmer in the light. Bringing warmth and beauty to the holidays, this plant is easy to grow indoors and, with the proper care, can continue to bloom year after year.
- Pot: 6" diameter, 5" high
- Zygocactus grows to 10–13" high
- Potted plant comes tucked inside a natural moss basket with a plastic liner.
- Detailed care instructions provided.
- Plastic liner has a drainage hole.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Catalog / Internet only.