Live Succulent Wreath
Prized by collectors and gardeners alike, Echeveria succulents are loved for their lush rosettes and stunning colors. We’ve gathered three beautiful varieties in a bouquet to create this one-of-a-kind wreath.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Wire frame is enclosed with sheet moss, which holds the soil and has three planted varieties of Echeveria succulents. The featured succulent in the Echeveria Living Wreath that is exclusive to Pottery Barn, is the Perle von Nürnberg.
- Backed with diametrically opposed hangers. Rotate wreath every two to three weeks.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Grown in Oregon.
- For both indoor and outdoor display. Protect from freezing temperatures; bring wreath indoors when necessary.
- Care instruction included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 12" diameter, 4" deep
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Succulents like a well-draining soil and they can be grown inside or outdoors.
- Growing succulents outdoors depends on the area of the country you live in.
- In cooler areas they can be placed in full sun. In warmer areas they should be placed in partial sun.
- Plants grown outside should be protected from freezing temperatures.
- Light: It is best to keep your succulents out of direct sunlight for one week after arrival. Succulents prefer some protection from midday sun if kept outside. Indoors; a south facing window is ideal.
- Water: Ideally soak succulents once every three to ten weeks depending on plant needs. Water is needed when the soil is hard and dry to the feel or the leaves have puckered. Do not mist or surface spray as this practice encourages shallow roots and weak plants.
- Fertilizing: Little fertilizer is needed. In the spring and summer a feeding of liquid fertilizer (15-30-15) can be added to the soaking water.
- Pruning: Succulents grow slowly, to maintain proper shape, pinch or prune back. Cuttings can be placed into a pot once callused to start new plants.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).