Live Tabletop Air Plant Garden
Live air plants make a beautiful springtime arrangement. They don’t need soil to grow, so you can surround them with decorative objects. These come with an aerated glass globe and natural vase fillers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes driftwood, shells, moss and sand.
- Care instructions included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tillandsia: 3–4" high
- Glass globe: 6" diameter
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Water (outdoors): Water at the same time as other outdoor plans. Once leaves are wet, tillandsia does not need further watering. Avoid watering too frequently during hot and humid weather.
- Water (indoors): Submerge for a twelve-hour period in water that is low in dissolved solids and salts (rain or drinking water are best). Repeat every ten days or two weeks. Or mist tillandsia, making sure the crucial center area does not remain moist for too long. Repeat misting if the edges of the leaves start to curl up or pinch.
- Fertilizer: Add a small pinch of Epiphyte’s Delight fertilizer in the soaking water. This water can be reused; be sure to remix the fertilizer evenly throughout the water before reusing.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.