Live Tabletop Air Plant Garden
Live air plants make a beautiful springtime arrangement. They don’t need soil to grow, so you can surround them with decorative objects. These come with an aerated glass globe and natural vase fillers.
- Tillandsia: 3–4" high
- Glass globe: 6" diameter
- Includes driftwood, shells, moss and sand.
- Care instructions included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Water (outdoors): Water at the same time as other outdoor plans. Once leaves are wet, tillandsia does not need further watering. Avoid watering too frequently during hot and humid weather.
- Water (indoors): Submerge for a twelve-hour period in water that is low in dissolved solids and salts (rain or drinking water are best). Repeat every ten days or two weeks. Or mist tillandsia, making sure the crucial center area does not remain moist for too long. Repeat misting if the edges of the leaves start to curl up or pinch.
- Fertilizer: Add a small pinch of Epiphyte’s Delight fertilizer in the soaking water. This water can be reused; be sure to remix the fertilizer evenly throughout the water before reusing.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).