Live White Phalaenopsis Orchid Garden
Graceful and exotic, this double-spiked white orchid rises above bright, live greenery in a square basket woven of natural grass.
- Woven Grass Basket: 10" square, 10” high
- Phalaenopsis grows to 24–28" high
- Garden consists of an XL double-spiked white phalaenopsis, a spathe and two ferns potted in a basket.
- Basket top is dressed with mountain moss.
- Basket is lined with plastic.
- Detailed care instructions provided.
- Grown in Salinas, California.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal at 70–75°F (daytime); 60–65° F (nighttime).
- Water: Keep medium-moist but not soggy. Water in the morning. Add one half to one full cup of water approximately once a week. Misting will work well on foliages by keeping the humidity higher, and will help the garden last longer. For the phalaenopsis, water once every 3 to 4 weeks with ¼ cup of water. If soil is moist, don’t water. Note: Do not overwater since the basket doesn’t have a drainage hole.
- Light: Orchid gardens prefer bright light, but not full sun, which can burn the leaves; late afternoon sun is OK.
- Fertilizer: Use a balanced 20-20-20 fertilizer every other month.
- Tip: When the last flower drops, cut spike just below the first bloom for possible rebloom.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).