The elegant industrial design of our Lockwood stand makes it an ideal spot to store your media as well as a convenient place to display books and favorite objects. It is beautifully crafted of wrought iron and mango wood, and strengthened with an X-brace along the back.
- 66" wide x 21" deep x 78.5" high
- Frame expertly crafted of iron with kiln-dried hardwood shelves.
- Features five shelves that can be positioned to create a standard bookcase, or spaced to form a media center.
- X-brace on back provides additional strength.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted from heavy-gauge iron and kiln-dried mango shelving.
- Iron frame has black matte finish.
- Shelves finished in our weathered gray finish using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 66" wide x 21" deep x 78.5" high
- Shelf (5): 66" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Widescreen TV: 46" diagonal/Weight Capacity: 80 pounds maximum
- For safety reasons TVs should be placed on fifth rung of frame or lower.
- Other shelves maximum weight capacity: 25 pounds.
- Weight: 175 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).