Log Cabin Patchwork Quilt & Sham
Our Log Cabin Quilt brings fresh energy to the iconic quilt pattern it’s named for, with a host of prints, yarn-dyed plaids and solids in a mix of cotton and linen.
- A mix of cotton prints and solid linen pieces.
- All-cotton batting.
- Carefully pieced and stitched by hand using techniques that have been passed down through generations.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Watch a video on quilting as an American art form.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Soft cotton-linen blend.
- Filled with a lightweight, breathable cotton that makes the quilt perfect for year-round use.
- Sham features an envelope closure.
- Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine cold; gentle cycle.
- Only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).