Harvested by hand and crafted with care, this collection uses wood from forests in Wisconsin. Our eco-responsible bench is designed and constructed to last for generations, and will become tomorrow’s valuable antiques.
- 63" wide x 18" deep x 15" high
- Expertly handcrafted from Wisconsin-grown poplar logs.
- Logs are dip finished with a clear matte top coat.
- Use with our Darby Bench Cushion (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand constructed.
- Poplar logs are kiln-dried to remove excess moisture.
- A multistep hand-applied finish includes sanding, sealing and a clear water-based varnish top coat.
- Overall: 63" wide x 18" deep x 15" high
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 2.5"
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 15" high
- Distance Between Legs: 57.5" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Shipping Info
Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).