Our Logan Collection has the look and feel of built-in cabinetry. The Logan Desk Features a hardwood frame with the warm appeal and substantial quality of antiques.
- 62" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Crafted of hardwood, MDF and veneer.
- Finish is hand rubbed to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, legs and doors are crafted of solid kiln-dried hardwood.
- Top, sides, back, panels and shelves are constructed of MDF with veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Large drawers hold both legal- and letter-sized files.
- Overall: 62" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 62" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Bases: 16.5" wide x 21" deep x 29" high
- Drawer interior on File Cabinet (2): 14.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 10" high
- Drawer interior on CPU cabinet (1): 13" wide x 19" deep x 4.5" high
- CPU cabinet interior without adjustable shelf: 16.25" wide x 20.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Interior distance between right and left base: 25"
- Clearance under desktop: 29"
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives.
- Use furniture wax as needed.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping