With its warm, traditional appeal and superb craftsmanship, our Logan Modular Media Collection has the look and feel of antique furnishings. Choose the best configuration to store your media, books and collectibles in handsome style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood with birch veneers, and reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity. The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Door hardware can be switched so that doors open to the left or right.
- Large desk drawers hold both legal- and letter-sized files.
- Sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 62" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 62" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Bases: 16.5" wide x 21" deep x 29" high
- Drawer interior on File Cabinet (2): 14.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 10" high
- Drawer interior on CPU cabinet (1): 13" wide x 19" deep x 4.5" high
- CPU cabinet interior without adjustable shelf: 16.25" wide x 20.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Interior distance between right and left base: 25"
- Clearance under desktop: 29"
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).