Logan Large TV Stand
With its warm, traditional appeal and superb craftsmanship, our Logan Modular Media Collection has the look and feel of antique furnishings. Choose the best configuration to store your media, books and collectibles in handsome style.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
- Sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood with veneers, and finished by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Offers open and closed storage on 4 adjustable shelves; 2 in the center section, 1 on each side.
- Holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV.
- Includes cord cutouts in back for wire management.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62" wide x 23" deep x 22.5" high
- Interior without shelves: 28" wide x 21" deep x 19" high
- Shelves: 28" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Right/Left side cabinets without shelves: 15.5" wide x 21" deep x 19" high
- Maximum weight capacity of adjustable shelf: 25 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of top of stand for a flat-screen TV: 55", 135 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of top of stand for a tube TV: 32", 135 pounds
- Weight: 205 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).