Logan Small Media Suite
Our versatile Logan Small Media Suite has multiple components that allow you to customize your storage and display space. To create a configuration ideal for your space, click here to view our Build Your Logan Media System Tool.
- 91" w x 23.5" d x 75" h; holds up to a 46" flat-screen TV.
- Includes one Small TV Stand, two 24" Bases with Doors, two 24" Hutches with Open Shelving or with Glass Doors, and an optional Small Bridge.
- Outfitted with cord cutouts for wire management.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Meticulously crafted with a solid hardwood frame, legs and doors, with veneers over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the media suite's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the media suite will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Hardware on the 24" Hutch with Glass Doors can be switched so that the doors open to the left or the right.
- Edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
- Sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
Small Media System
- Overall: 91" w x 23.5" d x 75" h
Small TV Stand
- Overall: 43" w x 23.5" d x 23" h
- Number Of Adjustable Shelves: 4
- Shelf: 20.5" w x 21" d x 1" thick
- Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 20.5" w x 21" d x 19.5” h
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 lb
- Maximum Screen Size For Flat-Screen TV: 46" w; 80 lb
- Maximum Screen Size For Tube TV: 35" w; 175 lb
24" Base With Doors
- Overall: 24" w x 23.5" d x 30" h
- Top: 24" w x 23.5" d x 1" thick
- Doors: 10.5" w x 1" d x 25.5" h
- Adjustable Shelf: 22.5" w x 20.5" d x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 19" w x 5.5" h
- Drawer Interior: 18" w x 17" d x 5" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
24" Hutch With Open Shelf
- Overall: 24" w x 16.5" d x 45" h
- Top: 24" w x 16.5" d x 1" thick
- Number Of Fixed Shelves: 1
- Number Of Adjustable Shelves: 1
- Interior Without Shelves: 22.5" w x 14" d x 43" h
- Interior Above Fixed Shelf: 21" w x 14" d x 12" h
- Interior Below Fixed Shelf: 21" w x 14" d x 30" h
- Doors: 16.5" w x 1" d x 41.5" h
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 18 lb
- Overall: 43" w x 16.5" d x 14" h
- Center Cubby: 19" w x 14" d x 12" h
- Right/Left Cubbies: 10.5" w x 14" d x 12" h
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).