Logan Bookcase with Doors
With its warm, traditional appeal and superb craftsmanship, our Logan Modular Media Collection has the look and feel of antique furnishings. Choose the best configuration to store your media, books and collectibles in handsome style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood with birch veneers, and reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity. The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Door hardware can be switched so that doors open to the left or right.
- Sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 48" wide x 23.5" deep x 75" high
- Includes two 24" Bases with Doors and two 24" Hutches with Open Shelving.
- Dimensions & Care
24" Base with Doors
- Overall: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Top: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf: 22.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 18" wide x 17" deep x 5" high
- Doors: 10.5" wide x 25.5" high x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 220 pounds
24" Hutch with Open Shelf
- Overall: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 45" high
- Top: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 1
- Adjustable Shelf: 1
- Interior Without Shelves: 22.5" wide x 14" deep x 43" high
- Interior Above Fixed Shelf: 21" wide x 14" deep x 12" high
- Interior Below Fixed Shelf: 21" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 18 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.