Logan Open Bookcase with Doors
With its warm, traditional appeal and superb craftsmanship, our Logan Modular Bookcase with Doors has the look and feel of antique furnishings. A combination of open shelving and cabinets makes this an elegant and versatile piece.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Meticulously crafted with a solid hardwood frame, legs and doors, with birch veneers over MDF.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the components will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
- Sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Base consists of two double-door cabinets.
- Top consists of two hutches with open shelves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
24" Base with Doors
- Overall: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Top: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf: 22.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 18" wide x 17" deep x 5" high
- Doors: 10.5" wide x 25.5" high x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 220 pounds
24" Hutch with Open Shelf
- Overall: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 45" high
- Top: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 1
- Adjustable Shelf: 1
- Interior Without Shelves: 22.5" wide x 14" deep x 43" high
- Interior Above Fixed Shelf: 21" wide x 14" deep x 12" high
- Interior Below Fixed Shelf: 21" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 18 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).