Logan Open Bookcase with Drawers
With its warm, traditional appeal and superb craftsmanship, our Logan Modular Bookcase with Drawers has the look and feel of antique furnishings. A combination of open shelving and spacious drawers makes this an elegant and versatile piece.
- 48" wide x 23.5" deep x 75" high
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood with birch veneers, and finished by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath.
- Click here to build your own Logan system.
- Dimensions & Care
- Meticulously crafted with a solid hardwood frame, legs and doors, with birch veneers over MDF.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the components will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Base consists of two bases with three drawers.
- Top consists of two hutches with open shelves.
- Edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
- Sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Overall: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Top: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 21" wide x 20.5" deep x 8" high
- Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 19" deep x 6.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 33 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 220 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 45" high
- Top: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 1
- Adjustable Shelf: 1
- Interior Without Shelves: 22.5" wide x 14" deep x 43" high
- Interior Above Fixed Shelf: 21" wide x 14" deep x 12" high
- Interior Below Fixed Shelf: 21" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 18 pounds
24" Base with Drawers
24" Hutch with Open Shelf
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Logan Woven Vine Baskets
Savannah Utility Baskets
Large Utility Basket
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping