Logan Small Office Suite
Our Logan Collection has the look and feel of built-in cabinetry. Each piece of our Logan Office Suite is finished both inside and out. Our range of versatile pieces allows you to design your space for the ultimate in display and storage.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, legs and doors are crafted of solid kiln dried hardwood.
- Top, sides, back, panels and shelves are constructed of MDF with birch veneer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Back, top and interior have an edge rubbed finish applied by hand as part of a multi step process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
- Base cabinets and open hutches each have one adjustable shelf.
- Tongue and groove construction.
- Drawers are English Dovetail construction.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Door pulls are made of cast iron and finished in antique Pewter.
- Plastic levelers protect floors from any damage.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
Small Office Suite
- Overall: 110" wide x 23.5" deep x 75" high
- Overall: 62" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 62" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Base (2): 16.5" wide x 21" deep x 29" high
- Drawer Interior (file cabinet) (2): 14.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 10" high
- Drawer Interior (CPU cabinet) (1): 13" wide x 19" deep x 4.5" high
- CPU Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 16.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Interior Distance Between Right And Left Base: 25"
- Clearance Under Desktop: 29"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
24" Base with Doors
- Overall: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Top: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf: 22.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 18" wide x 17" deep x 5" high
- Door (2): 10.5" wide x 1" thick x 25.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 220 pounds
24" Hutch with Glass Door
- Overall: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 45" high
- Fixed Shelf: 1
- Adjustable Shelf: 1
- Interior (without shelves): 21.5" wide x 13" deep x 43" high
- Interior (above fixed shelf): 21.5" wide x 13" deep x 12" high
- Interior (below fixed shelf): 21.5" wide x 13" deep x 30.5" high
- Door: 21" wide x 41.5" high x 1" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).