Logan Stripe Duvet Cover & Sham
Artfully adapted from an antique Turkish kilim rug, our bedding’s stripes are formed in a twill weave for a design that’s textural, extremely durable and pleasantly breathable.
- Woven from a linen/cotton blend.
- Front is yarn dyed for rich, lasting color.
- Duvet cover reverses to dyed solid yellow.
- Sham reverses to the same Logan Stripe design as front.
- Duvet cover has a button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fabric holds its rich color over time.
- Duvet cover has interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20 x 36"
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).