Perfect for small spaces, this chair offers superlative style and comfort with its compact frame and natural linen upholstery. Deep button tufting accents the cushioned back, and the set-back arms are detailed with nailheads.
- 25" wide x 25" deep x 39" high
- 100% natural linen upholstery.
- Tight button-tufted back with thick padding and set-back arms.
- Seat cushion is a lofty blend of foam and fiber fill.
- Outer arms are detailed with nailheads.
- Tall legs are made of kiln-dried hardwood and have a multistep Heritage Oak finish.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using kiln-dried hardwood with double-dowel joinery, and is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Generously padded with a thick layer of cushioning on the arms and tufted back for extra comfort.
- T-shaped seat and set-back arms provide expansive seating space and additional leg room.
- Industrial-strength webbing provides exceptional seat cushion support.
- Overall: 25" wide x 25" deep x 39" high
- Frame Back: 37" high
- Seat: 18.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide at front x 18" deep
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Arms: 3" wide, 24" high
- Front Legs (removable): 2" square, 15.5" high
- Back Legs (removable): 2" square, 15" high
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).